Here’s our Avaliable FOR RENT properties.
CLICK HERE TO SEARCH TPS FOR RENT PROPERTIES
Top Property Shop residents are very happy, they stay with us 12 months longer then the industry standard. Our application fees are $42 per adult.
- We will verify the employment and income of all household members.
- All applicants combined must make at least 3 times the monthly rental amount.
- A credit report will be processed on each adult applicant. Any applicant over 18 years is considered an adult. A positive credit report (FICO score must be 550 & above)
- A negative credit check can result in the denial of an application.
- Any collection account from another rental must be paid in full.
- Bankruptcies must have been discharged at least three months prior to your application.
- Absence of credit history will NOT result in complete denial of application.
Criminal History Requirements:
- All applicants 18 years of age and older will have a criminal check performed on them. If the following is listed on your criminal record, you may be denied. Any felony convictions, Any application who is registered sex offender, Any misdemeanor crimes that would jeopardize the health and safty of staff and property.
Rental History Requirements:
- A record of unfavorable past performance or non-payment of financial obligations
- A “successful” rental history is defined as rent having been paid late no more then 2 times in any 12 month period. No more the 2 NSF payments in any 12 month period.
- Any record of disturbance and/or property destruction and/or a record of poor living or housekeeping habits will result in denial.
- The application will be denied if any applicant owes money to a previous landlord.
- Any eviction in the past 5 years will result in denial.
You will be required to pay a non-refundable application fee of $42. An earnest deposit of $500 is required to hold a property. this will convert to a portion of your security deposit at move in. If you change your mind after 14 days you deposit is forfeited.
If it is discovered that you have falsified, lied or withheld the truth on any information whether written oe verbal for any reason, in any way, you can be denied. For rent